The oldest daughterEdit
Maggie is the emotional teenager. She, in the beginning of the series, is shy and ordinary. In the first episode, after Fran made Maggie beautiful, Maxwell noticed she looked just like her late mother (his late wife) Sara. Then, after Maxwell's party, he finds Maggie having her first kiss with a waiter (named Eddie). This kicks off the series. Throughout the series, after the first kiss, Maggie starts dating and kissing a lot. She also becomes a gossiper and loves to hear about whatever Niles finds out. She, also being close to Fran's size in clothes and shoes, switches and shares with Fran. Towards the end of the series, Maggie starts dating a man named Michael, a handsome, Jewish underwear model. In one episode, Fran, Sylvia, and Yetta all walk in on Maggie and Michael in Fran's old bed! When Maxwell walked in and saw what happened, he ordered Michael out of the house. The next day, Maggie tells Fran she has been sexual active for awhile with Michael, and that her period is over a week late. They try to sneak a pregnancy test into the house. When Maxwell finds out, he tells them to go to a gynecologist. Dr. Reynolds tells them Maggie is not pregnant, but suspects Fran might be. Maggie eventually marries Michael, and she then goes to Paris to be with Michael while he's modeling. They have no children when the show ends.
- Maggie and Michael have a joint interfaith wedding.
- Maggie dyed her hair reddish orange briefly, because Niles talked/tricked her into going back to blonde.
- She is easy to manipulated by Grace and Niles.
- Maggie had at least 6 boyfriends before dating Michael.
- During her teen years she tried her hand at being a model.
- Many of her interactions with Fran involve Maggie's interest or involvement with a boy.
- She had an adversarial relationship with her brother when they were younger, constantly bickering and arguing.
- Her father claims she bears a striking resemblance to her mother.
- In the episode "A Fine Family Feud" from 1995, it says Maggie celebrated her 16th birthday, but in the episode, "I'm Pregnant" from 1998, she says that she just turned 21.
- Is one year older than husband Michael.